This intern helps to build relationships with the community via various forms social media, as well as by developing website and newsletter content. The communications intern plays a crucial role in sharing the stories of Slow Food UW and connecting with other food justice and social justice work in the community.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- handle all social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest)
- available to help the Communications director manage the website and various marketing projects.
- contribute to making the website more accessible through consistent blog posts
- available to attend Slow Food UW workshops and events to take photographs
- works well independently
Average Time Commitment: 5 hours a week.
Please email all Communications internship applications to Lily Johnson, email@example.com , including a resume and cover letter, which must answering the following questions:
- How did you find out about Slow Food UW?
- How do you interpret “good, clean, fair food for all”?
- Why do you love food?