The Creative Intern focuses on a variety of areas including website layout and development, creating a brand identity for Slow Food UW with a color palette, updated logo, and social media visual appearance, as well as developing special digital content for online avenues. This role is highly independent yet collaborative. This intern will work on developing different ideas for the website look and feel and the brand identity elements on their own and then will present these to the Communications Director to receive feedback before moving forward. Experience working with WordPress (or any website software), digital platforms such as Adobe Creative Suite, and brand development preferred. A portfolio should be supplied upon interviewing.
Average Time Commitment
Requirements and Expectations
- Prior experience with WordPress or other website platform
- Experience or education on how to develop a brand identity
- Knowledge of social media platforms and visual appearance
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Strong independent worker with good communication skills
- Skills in website design, Adobe Suite and other creative software
Interested in applying? Click here!