The Evaluation Director will work in collaboration with other directors and evaluation interns to create both short and long term, internal and external evaluation metrics. These metrics, as well as how we retrieve data using these metrics, must be consistent across the organization and across time. These metrics will help Slow Food UW improve internal programs by adjusting to the needs of both our interns and the Madison community. This position is for someone with previous knowledge on evaluation and/or Slow Food UW. This is a great position for someone who is passionate about food, culture, and advancing social justice in Madison through the use of evaluation.
Average Time Commitment
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Attend SFUW weekly meetings and the 3 required org-wide meetings
- Coordinate with other directors and interns on evaluation needs
- Run weekly or biweekly team meetings
- Oversee a team of interns and assist them as needed
- Research evaluation best-practices for non-profits
- Create & streamline data collection techniques
- Convey findings to the organization
Interested in applying? Click here!