FDN is a weekly $5, three course meal that features local groups & individuals. Each semester restaurants, student organizations, Slow Food interns & alumni (and more!) are invited to host and guest chef a meal. FDN interns strive to make local, tasty eats affordable, allowing attendees to easily build time to eat with others into their busy schedules. Anyone & everyone are welcome.
4- 5 FDN cooks
2 FDN cooks
Please send your answers to the questions below and a resume by April 28th at midnight to Emily Taub at: (email@example.com)
- What position are you applying for? Why are you interested in this position specifically?
- How did you hear about Slow Food UW?
- How do you interpret “good, clean, fair food for all”?
- What makes you a good candidate for this position?
- How do you feel you work in a team? And what role do you normally fill?
- Please give an example of a time that you have adapted your behavior in a team settingbased on constructive criticism.
- What cooking experience do you have, if any, and why do you like to cook?
- What is your schedule like for next semester? (Please include a schedule of classes,other jobs/internships/organizations, etc.)
- Feel free to include any other information about you that you’d like us to know.
Please follow the link below for specific descriptions on each position.