This Evaluation Intern will be tasked with evaluating our campus facing projects. These include our Family Dinner Night (FDN), Café, and Outreach projects which work to bring local, seasonal food to students for an affordable price. The Evaluation Intern will be tasked with helping us assess trends in attendance, customer satisfaction, and environmental/economic impact of our work.
Average Time Commitment
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Attend all 3 required org-wide meetings
- Attend FDN, Café, and Outreach (briefly)
- Attend weekly or biweekly team meetings
- Determine evaluation metrics that can produce valuable feedback
- Convey findings to help interns improve throughout the semester
Interested in applying? Click here!