The Outreach Director is responsible for overseeing the work of the Outreach team. The director works to inform and educate the campus community on what Slow Food UW is. We want as many people as possible to know about Slow Food UW and the amazing events we hold! The Outreach Director should also actively seek to create new partnerships within the on and off campus community. Supporting the interns in their work is also a crucial job of the outreach director.
Average Time Commitment
Expect to devote 4-8 hours a week to this internship
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Serve as the primary contact between the Outreach Program and partnering organizations
- Handle Slow Food UW email by forwarding emails to the correct project and answering emails as necessary
- Coordinate meetings with and for outreach interns once a week
- Attend weekly directors meeting to discuss happenings of Outreach
- Possess skills of leadership, delegation, active listening, critical thinking, communication, and problem solving
- Plan and execute the responsibilities of the Spring Gala
Interested in applying? Click here!