This intern will ideally help to build relationships with the community via various forms of communication routes including the weekly newsletter, as well as by developing website content. By attending events, the intern will be able to increase face to face interaction between members of Slow Food and attendees at events. This intern will collaborate with the PR and graphic design interns to create a cohesive brand image on all of our social media platforms.
Average Time Commitment
About 3-5 hours a week
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Available to help the Communications Director manage the weekly newsletter and various marketing projects.
- Contribute to making the website more accessible through consistent blog posts; ideally familiar with WordPress.
- Available to attend Slow Food UW workshops and events
- Works well independently with strong research skills
- Works well independently and in collaboration with the rest of the communications team
Interested in applying? Click here!