Global Health & Food Systems Eligible
This internship involves providing snacks for elementary and middle school students at a variety of community centers. Interns teach children about the intersection of food and science with engaging hands-on activities, and of course a snack at the end of the lesson! This internship is great for those with a passion for STEM or education-related fields. Availability required Monday 2/14-4/21 from 2:30pm-4:00pm.
Average Time Commitment
3-5 hours per week
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Source locally
- Ability to lesson plan interactive activities
- Basic scientific knowledge
- Actively engage participants in the snack workshop
- Enjoy working with young children
- Good communication skills to maintain relationships with staff, youth, families, and fellow interns
Interested in applying? Click here!