This intern helps to build relationships with the community via various forms social media, as well as by developing website content. The communications intern plays a crucial role in sharing the stories of Slow Food UW and connecting with other food justice and social justice work in the community. This intern will collaborate with the graphic design intern to create a cohesive brand image on all of our social media platforms.
Average Time Commitment
About 2-5 hours a week.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Handle all social media accounts (Facebook, and Instagram)
- Available to help the Communications Director manage the website and various marketing projects.
- Contribute to making the website more accessible through consistent blog posts; ideally familiar with WordPress.
- Available to attend Slow Food UW workshops and events
- Works well independently with strong research skills