Did you know the South Madison Internships now count towards UW Madison’s Global Health Certificate and the Food System’s Certificate?
- Contact Devika Suri (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about Global Health Certificate qualifications through Slow Food UW.
- Contact Alan Turnquist (email@example.com) for more information about Food System Certificate qualifications through Slow Food UW.
Slow Food UW South Madison is a great team of interns who do fun things like have squash curry parties, host Halloween parties for kids in South Madison, and have delicious brunches together but also work hard to be involved in the community surrounding campus. South Madison internships can be taken for credit and interns are encouraged to attend a weekly class with our lovely advisor where we read and think critically about food justice and the segregation of Madison. Participation is South Madison events and volunteering with other projects is also encouraged!
- 1 Badger Rock Family Cooking Night
- 4 Snacks on the Move
- 3 Snacks with Scientists
- 2 Market Baskets
- 2 Teen Cooking Night
- 1 South Madison Co-Director
- 8 Badger Rock Garden Class
Interested in applying? Click here!