Global Health & Food Systems Eligible
With the help of a Dane County PIE Grant, Slow Food UW is expanding the Slow Food To-Go program to our community partners in South Madison. This will be a way for us to continue our mission of supporting local farmers, while also providing fresh produce to families free-of-charge. The South Madison Slow Food To-Go Director will communicate with partner organizations to plan and implement the Slow Food To-Go program in South Madison with support from the Executive Directors. Additionally, they will work closely with the existing SF To-Go program to coordinate orders each week specific to our community partners. Candidates with a strong desire for building community relationships are preferred.
Average Time Commitment
3-5 hours per week
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Meeting with community leaders and partners to determine best course of action
- Implementing a plan with help from SFUW Executive Directors
- Integrating programming into already existing protocols
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to listen and learn from community members
Interested in applying? Click here!