Internship applications for Spring 2023 will be available with *this link* in November 2022. Fall 2022 internships have closed.
Internships require 2-15 hours of responsibilities per week. Individual internship responsibilities differ depending on the subgroup of SFUW. These details will be released in November 2022. If you would like to begin your application before applications are accepted, please see the application questions below.
1. First & Last Name
3. Phone Number
4. Year in School
5. What is your major? Please include any certificates you are pursuing.
6. Are you pursuing this internship to receive field experience/independent study credit for a certificate? If yes, how many?
7. Do you have a car?
8. Please access and/or review our internship requirements and open positions on our website under the drop down menu titled “Join Our Team!” prior to answering the following questions. Thank You! (https://slowfood-uw.org/)
9. What position are you applying for?
10. If not selected for your top choice, which other internship positions are you interested in?
11. Why are you interested in this/these position? (In <1000 words please describe why you would like to be apart of the project and position you are applying for and any relevant experience.
12. How do you interpret “good, clean, fair food for all”? (Please answer in <500 words)
13. Please paste a link to a copy of your resume.
14. Please paste a link to a copy of your Spring 2023 academic schedule.
15. Please leave any additional information that you would like us to know in the space provided below.
Thank you for your application.